TCCE WG6 Terms of Reference
Area of work
WG6 will be responsible for all issues relating to the standardisation of
Security, Lawful Interception and Fraud & Misuse (prevention) within TC TETRA
and Critical Communications Evolution.
Within TC-TCCE, WG6 will:
prepare ETSI deliverables
- prepare requirements relating to Security, Lawful
Interception and Fraud & Misuse
- prepare functional specifications as input for other working
- provide advice to other TC TCCE WGs
- liaise with bodies outside TC TCCE and
- maintain the existing Security standards from previous TETRA
WG6 will co-ordinate and cooperate with other TC TCCE WGs.
WG6 may provide specifications relating to Security, Lawful Interception and
Fraud & Misuse (prevention) for integration into standards by other WGs. This
will be decided on a case by case basis.
WG6 will at least liaise with the following groups and on the following
The TETRA and Critical Communications Association Security
and Fraud Prevention Group (SFPG) on the issue of ensuring that
the standards are compatible with SFPG Recommendations
- ETSI TC LI on the issue of Lawful Interception
- ETSI SAGE on the issue of existing and new Cryptographic
- ETSI OCG Security where relevant
Membership to WG6 and participation in meetings will be open to all ETSI
Work will be normally be progressed by face to face meetings.
WG6 may need STF support for its work in case the regular WG6 resources are
insufficient to complete deliverable in the required time scales.