Supported file formats
The ETSI Secretariat uses the Windows Microsoft® Office Word 365 and all ETSI deliverables will be saved in docx.
Our target is to maintain high levels of service and reduce production lead times but please note that although we are accepting Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 when saving to Word 97-2003 it is possible that some discrepancies may occur. The following document formats are currently accepted by the ETSI Secretariat:
- Word for Windows® 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or 365
- Word for Windows® 1997 to 2003
NOTE 1: Versions prior to this are strongly discouraged. The following file formats for embedding into a document are currently accepted by the ETSI Secretariat:
- Microsoft® Drawing style (embedded application)
- Microsoft® Office® products
- Microsoft® Visio® 2007, 2013, 2016, 2019 or 365
NOTE 2: Regarding the use of "stencils" or "templates", it is recommended to use those supplied with the standard version.
If additional ones are used, they should be provided to the Secretariat, together with the electronic version of the deliverable.
- Windows® 10
- Internet Explorer®, Microsoft® Edge® and Google® Chrome®
- Microsoft® Office 365®:
- PDF Reader = Adobe Acrobat Reader DC®
- Archive manager = WinZip® (on top of Windows 10 integrated archive manager)
- FTP Client = Filezilla®
- Antivirus = Kaspersky Endpoint Security®