Terms of Reference for OCG sub-group on Autonomous Networks (OCG AN)
Version approved by the OCG 26 January 2021
The main responsibilities of the ETSI OCG AN are to:
- facilitate the exchange of views and information on AN activities in TBs
and ISGs in order to identify synergies and minimise duplication,
- where necessary, facilitate representation and coordination of ETSI AN
activities with other industry groups (e.g. TMF, 3GPP etc.),
- create and maintain an informal, ETSI-internal coordination paper to
provide a coordinated view on activities related to AN and how they relate to
- ensure coordinated provision of information and responses to requests
from external bodies on AN matters relevant to ETSI,
- report to the OCG and the Board, whenever required.
AN will not undertake technical standardisation activities.
2. Organisation and working methods
- OCG AN shall work in accordance with
the ETSI Directives. In particular a portal page shall be maintained for
organisation of meetings and contributions, plus a mailing list and other
activities to advertise information and promote ETSI involvement.
- OCG AN shall provide progress reports
to the ETSI Board and OCG as requested.
of the Group:
- The Chair of OCG AN shall be appointed by the OCG. OCG AN may appoint
vice-chairs as necessary. A secretary will be provided by the ETSI Secretariat.
- Participation in OCG AN is
under the same rules as for OCG. In addition, chairs of participating TBs and
ISGs may nominate other officials and/or experts from their TB/ISG to
facilitate representation of the activities.