Terms of Reference (ToR) for ETSI
Project Smart Card Platform (TC SCP) Working Group "TEST" (TC SCP TEST)
Approved at SCP Plenary meeting #37 (SCP-080243)
The main responsibilities of TC SCP TEST are:
Identify and define tes requirements for TC SCP and services related to it.
- Create TC SCP test specifications and reports.
- Maintain TC SCP test specifications and reports.
The main tasks of TC SCP TEST are:
- Create, develop and maintain application independent test specifications related to TC SCP technical specifications.
- Ensure overall coherence and timely and expeditious evolution of the test specifications.
- Verify consistency of the test specifications with the specifications of other
TC SCP TEST meets at least four times a
year at regular intervals.
Splinter groups can be set up to discuss
the various topics depending on the tasks identified by the WG Plenary.
During a meeting, the WG meets in plenary sessions to give guidance to the
splinter groups and discuss and finalise their output.
The specification work should be done as
much as possible in the regular WG meetings. Electronic work to advance
topics and documents for the discussion in a WG meeting is encouraged.
However some ad hoc sessions might be organised in some cases such as:
- When there is an exceptionally high
amount of work needed to accomplish an agreed target.
- When specific expertise is required.
- When there is a need for a joint
session with another group.
A Work Item Description (WID)
needs to be set up in order to start the development of a new test
specification or a new technical report.
To facilitate its work, TC SCP TEST shall
identify relevant bodies and ask the TC SCP Plenary for the agreement to set
up direct liaison to these bodies.
Formal liaison should be
established with bodies sharing references with TC SCP test specifications
in order to facilitate the work on specifications dependence/consistency.