- Contributions uploaded to the ETSI portal less than 14 days (336 h) prior to the beginning of an ETSI TC BRAN meeting shall be marked as late contribution.
- Contributions uploaded to the ETSI portal less than 7 days (98 h) prior to the beginning of an ETSI TC BRAN rapporteur’s group meeting shall be marked as late contribution.
- During a meeting, a late contribution shall not be discussed or presented if an ETSI TC BRAN member objects to the late contribution being considered.
- Presentation or discussion of the late contribution shall be deferred to the next meeting of ETSI TC BRAN (or ETSI TC BRAN rapporteur’s group meeting).
- At the beginning of any ETSI TC BRAN related meeting, the meeting leadership (chair, vice-chair, rapporteur etc.) shall call the meeting to order.
- The meeting leadership shall remind all attendees to state their name and affiliation if they speak for the first time during the meeting.
- The meeting leadership shall remind all attendees of
- ETSI’s Intellectual Property Right policy and
- applicable antitrust and competition laws.
- In the meeting minutes, the secretary shall record that attendees were reminded of both.
- At the beginning of any ETSI TC BRAN related meeting, the meeting leadership shall call for a secretary.
- If the appointed ETSI TC BRAN secretary is present the appointed secretary shall record the meeting minutes.
- Otherwise, the meeting leadership shall appoint an attendee that volunteers to take minutes.
- The meeting leadership shall request approval of the agenda.
- Any document presented during a meeting shall be uploaded before presenting.
- Contributions to ETSI and revisions thereof that are unavailable from the ETSI portal shall not be presented.
- Documents unavailable from the ETSI portal may be presented if they are uniquely identified and accessible to all ETSI TC BRAN members.
- ETSI rapporteur’s group meetings have no authority to take decisions (e.g. to approve modifications of a Work Item (WI) document etc.) Only ETSI TC meetings may take decisions or record agreements.
- The rapporteur shall report about rapporteur meetings to ETSI TC BRAN.
- Minutes of an ETSI rapporteur’s group meeting support the rapporteur in reporting.
- The rapporteur shall inform ETSI TC BRAN about all aspects on which the rapporteur’s meeting achieved unanimity.
Modification of Work Item documents
- Any modification of a Work Item (WI) document (Harmonized Standard, Technical Report, Technical Specification etc.) shall be approved by ETSI TC BRAN.
- All modifications of a WI shall be described in contributions available from the ETSI Portal and submitted for Decision.
- Modifications shall be described in a Change Request (CR) document. Exceptionally, alternative forms of contributions are permissible if they unambiguously identify the modification.
- Approved modifications of a WI document shall be included in the WI document without applying change marks to the WI document.
- A rapporteur may provide ETSI TC BRAN with a “redline” version of a WI document showing the differences between the latest and the previous version of the modified WI document. This “redline” version of a WI document may include comments and remarks that remind ETSI TC BRAN of missing aspects, incomplete sections, required input etc. A “redline” version of a WI document is provided for information only and shall be submitted as Information contribution to the ETSI Portal.
- A rapporteur shall not modify a WI document without an approved contribution.
- Meeting minutes shall record the times that a meeting began and ended.
- For the meeting leadership and the secretary, the meeting minutes shall record their name and affiliation.
- For any document presented during a meeting, the meeting minutes shall record
- the name and affiliation of the attendee presenting the document and
- the ETSI contribution and revision number of the document presented
- or any other unique identifier identifying the document.
- The meeting minutes shall record any agreement or decision (deferral, need for revision etc.) taken during a meeting.