The report performance is a quick assessment of how many standards
have been transposed by the NSOs. The report will provide the following information:
- Date when the 1st Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between ETSI and
- Organization name (see note 1)
- N° of standards transposed
- Percentage of standards transposed (see note 2)
- Indicator (see note 3)
NOTE 1: If you notice that your organization's name is incorrect, please send an
e-mail to Webvotefirstname.lastname@example.org
to inform us of the changes.
NOTE 2: Number of standards transposed compared to the number of standards published.
NOTE 3: NSO has transposed:
>= 90 %.
>= 40 % and < 90 %.
< 40 %.
The report performance enable you to search using different criteria:
- By EU countries; and/or
- EFTA countries; and/or
- Non european nor EFTA countries; or
- By selecting a specific country
You can also filter by "Harmonised" or "Non-Harmonised" or "All standards" (meaning
both Harmonised and non-harmonised).
For the period:
- Last 6 months (see note 2); or
- By selecting the years (see note 3):
- From year yyyy
- To year yyyy
NOTE 4: The last 6 months will take into account from the date you request the report.
NOTE 5: The section years will be taken from 1st January to 31st December.
In the listing you can sort the countries by alphabetical order or by
percentage (%) just by clicking on the column title.