|2021-11-30||Work Programme||Version 2.3.3|
|Work Item Reference||ETSI Doc.
|REN/ATTM-0450||EN 302 217-2||ATTM TM4|
(Click to View Full Schedule)
|Cover Date||Standstill||Creation Date|
||3.3.1||2021-10-20||View Standstill Information||2020-03-18|
|Rapporteur||Technical Officer||Harmonised Standard|
|Roberto Macchi||Marlène Forina||Yes||
View Transposition Data
Download Resolution meeting report
Fixed Radio Systems; Characteristics and requirements for point-to-point equipment and antennas; Part 2: Digital systems operating in frequency bands from 1 GHz to 86 GHz; Harmonised Standard for access to radio spectrum
HS Point-to-Point 1 GHz to 86 GHz
Scope and Field
Clarifications about remarks and notes made by GROW-RED (ref. Ares(2020)5066773) for publishing V3.2.2 in the OJEU.
To introduce the relevant material studied under the scope of MI work Items DMI-0445, DMI-0439 and DMI-0446. Major arguments as follows:
• Alignment of unwanted emission requirement to 2019 revision of ERC/REC 74-01
• Introduction of CS=80 MHz in U6 and 11 GHz band
• Reduction (down to 30 dBi) antenna gain in Eband.
• Reinstating CS=20 MHz data in U6 band (left over for mistake in previous version)
• Clarification on spectrum mask applicability for systems <3 GHz (annex B)
• Extension of “channels-aggregation” equipment to more than 2 channels
• Removing inconsistent Frequency tolerance for CS<250 MHz in bands > 70 GHz
• Clarification on dynamic spectrum mask testing for mixed-mode and bandwidth-adaptive equipment.
• Other miscellaneous clarifications.
To include parameters for CS=220/224 MHz in bands from 18 to 42 GHz
|Ericsson LM, Nokia Corporation, NEC Europe Ltd, SIAE Microelettronica SpA, Ceragon Networks AS, Aviat Networks, Huawei Tech.(UK) Co., Ltd|
Point-to-Point (1 GHz to 86 GHz)
|Displaying Item 164 of 412...|
|Any comments or problems with this application? Please let us know...|