|2019-01-20||Work Programme||Version 2.3.3|
|Work Item Reference||ETSI Doc.
|RGS/NFV-IFA013ed321||GS NFV-IFA 013||NFV IFA|
(Click to View Full Schedule)
|Cover Date||Standstill||Creation Date|
||3.1.4 Draft||2018-08-10||View Standstill Information||2018-08-03|
|Rapporteur||Technical Officer||Harmonized Standard|
|Ulrich Kleber||Laurent Vreck||No|
Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) Release 3; Management and Orchestration; Os-Ma-Nfvo reference point - Interface and Information Model Specification
Os-Ma-Nfvo ref point Spec - info model
Scope and Field
This revision of NFV-IFA 013 continues the development of the specification as part of the NFV Release 3.
This edition will add requirements and specification of interfaces and associated information model to support the Release 3 features, and it will extend the scope of the former Release 2 edition summarized hereafter:
As described in the informative GS NFV MAN 001, Os-Ma-nfvo is a reference point between the OSS and the NFV Orchestrator. This reference point is used for all management interactions between OSS and the NFV-specific management framework, and mainly used for the lifecycle management Network Services (a group of VNFs with defined relationship between them).The scope of the Work Item will include the detailed functional and information requirements of all NFV management interfaces over the reference point Os-Ma-nfvo, based on which complete interfaces technical specifications can subsequently be defined, for interoperability purposes. The results of the work item will include:
• Detailed description of interfaces and its operations functionality.
• Detailed information model requirements of related NS lifecycle management interfaces, for:
- Management of NS Descriptor and VNF Packages;
- Lifecycle management of Network Services, including the instantiation, modification, update, scaling, and termination, testing of NSs.
- Lifecycle change notifications of NSs.
• Complete and detailed information model requirements of other related NFV management interfaces, for:
- NS monitoring (e.g. NS fault information retrieval and management, NS performance information retrieval and management).
- Policy Management
• Detailed information model requirements of any other NFV management interfaces (new and/or previously described in GS NFV MAN 001) needed to be exposed between OSS and NFVO in support of necessary OSS-driven E2E operations.
• Validation of interface operations and information model requirements against end-to-end flows.
Data models/schemas and protocols needed to implement the detailed functional requirements are not covered in this deliverable. The WI will leverage GS NFV MAN001, and will consider any applicable other guidelines, studies and requirements as appropriate. The deliverable will contain normative provisions.
This revision of NFV-IFA 013 will address the Release 3 candidate features listed in Annex B of the Release 3 Definition (v0.10.0). Where needed, it will continue the previous version to enhance and complete the specified Release 3 features.
This revision will reflect the maintenance performed to NFV Release 2 documentation and of already specified Release 3 features.
|Huawei, PT Portugal, Orange, DOCOMO, Telefonica, ZTE|
|Displaying Item 47 of 72...|
|Any comments or problems with this application? Please let us know...|