|2019-01-22||Work Programme||Version 2.3.3|
|Work Item Reference||ETSI Doc.
|DGS/NFV-IFA032||GS NFV-IFA 032||NFV IFA|
(Click to View Full Schedule)
|Cover Date||Standstill||Creation Date|
||0.8.0 Draft||View Standstill Information||2017-10-16|
|Rapporteur||Technical Officer||Harmonized Standard|
|Zarrar Yousaf||Laurent Vreck||No|
Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) Release3; Management and Orchestration; Interface and Information Model Specification for Multi-Site Connectivity Services;
Multi-site Intfaces & InfoModel spec
Scope and Field
This work aims at specifying the interfaces for multi-site connectivity services produced by a WAN Infrastructure Manager (WIM). The document will also describe the operations and the information elements exchanged over those interfaces.
The interfaces are a subset, with possible modifications and/or extensions, of Or-Vi reference point. They will focus on management aspects for enabling inter-connectivity between, and management of network services across, multiple NFVI-PoPs over WAN infrastructure.
The following aspects will be addressed for the management of Wide Area Network Virtualised Resources:
• Resources Management (e.g. allocate, query, update, terminate);
• Resources Reservation (e.g. create, query, update, terminate);
• Capacity Management (e.g. subscribe, notify, query);
• Information Management (e.g. subscribe, notify, query);
• Performance Management (e.g. subscribe, notify, get for performance information);
• Fault Management (e.g. create, delete, query, subscribe, notify for fault information).
The work item will use the outcomes from ETSI GR NFV-IFA 022 as baseline. The resulting deliverable will contain normative provisions.
|PT Portugal SGPS SA, NEC Europe Ltd, TELEFONICA S.A., NTT corporation, ZTE Corporation, DOCOMO Communications Lab.|
|Work Item Aspects|
Accessibility and usability
|Displaying Item 38 of 72...|
|Any comments or problems with this application? Please let us know...|