Support for Testing and Interoperability (CTI)
STFs that require working on Testing and Interoperability can obtain technical support from the ETSI Centre for Testing and Interoperability (CTI).
CTI provides direct support and assistance to ETSI technical committees on the application of techniques in standards and other documents.
CTI has strong experience in the specification of information and communication technologies and can offer assistance with:
- Specification methods and the use of good technical practices in standards
- Application of validation, analysis and simulation techniques
- Testing methodology based on ISO/IEC 9646
- Methodology and language tutorials
- Instruction on the use of tools used at ETSI
- Reviews of standards that contain formal methods